Single stage pumping unit FIAC model AB 360 – 3 HP 2,2 KW
C ( flywheel ): 300mm
FIAC compressor sets are designed and tested in compliance with the strictest international standards. Particular research has been dedicated to the containment of the sound level and the disposal of the heat generated during operation.
GENERAL FEATURES LUBRICATED PUMPING UNITS BELT DRIVE TRANSMISSION:
– Safety valve between 1st and 2nd stage
– Steel valve plate
– High efficiency conveyor
– Low noise and high efficiency air filter
– Final cooler for low delivery air temperatures
– Cast iron cylinder
– Large, high efficiency flywheel
– Large oil level sight glass for easy level control
– Oil drain
plug – Integrated fill and breather plug
– Intermediate cooler for correct working temperature
The AB360 pumping unit is the first of the single-stage designed to be belt driven by the FIAC with the cooler and is normally used alongside a minimum 3-horsepower electric motor.
Compressed air production is around 300 liters per minute.
Engine power: 3 Hp / 2.2 kW
Maximum pressure: 10 bar Intake
air: 350 l / min
Max rpm: 1500 rpm