FINI can boast one of the most complete ranges in the lubricated piston reciprocating compressor sector. Among the various types, they are characterized by the following characteristics:
• Cylinder head system with large fins for excellent heat dissipation;
• crankshaft in nodular cast iron carefully balanced for better stability;
• stainless steel valves with high air passages;
• ventilation conveyor;
• flywheel with high concentrated flow air flow;
• high performance suction filter equipped with labyrinth to decrease the sound level.
The FINI pumping units are categorized, like all of them, based on the structure, size and electrical power necessary for the motor to make it work correctly:
• Single stage, with powers from 1.1 to 4 kW;
• Two stage, with powers from 3 to 7.5 kW;
• Two-stage V-shaped, with powers from 4 to 15 kW.
The MK113 pumping unit is the largest of the single-stage models designed by FINI for belt drive; it even goes beyond 500 liters per minute.
Code: 41P0028SGL – 5131640520
Motor power: 4 Hp / 3 kW & 5.5 Hp / 4 kW
Maximum pressure: 10 bar Intake
air: 500 l / min with 4 Hp motor & 556 l / min with 5.5 Hp motor
Max rpm: 1300 rpm / min
Final chiller: Yes
Intermediate chiller: NO
Air conveyor: Yes
Forced ventilation: Yes
Pre-rhodium-plated cast iron cylinder: Yes
Vacuum start valve: Yes