FINI can boast one of the most complete ranges in the lubricated piston reciprocating compressor sector. Among the various types, they are characterized by the following characteristics:
• Cylinder head system with large fins for excellent heat dissipation;
• crankshaft in nodular cast iron carefully balanced for better stability;
• stainless steel valves with high air passages;
• ventilation conveyor;
• flywheel with high concentrated flow air flow;
• high performance suction filter equipped with labyrinth to decrease the sound level.
The FINI pumping units are categorized, like all of them, based on the structure, size and electrical power necessary for the motor to make it work correctly:
• Single stage, with powers from 1.1 to 4 kW;
• Two stage, with powers from 3 to 7.5 kW;
• Two-stage V-shaped, with powers from 4 to 15 kW.
The MK102-N pumping unit is the smallest, together with the MK102, and the cheapest among the single-stage models designed by FINI for belt drive.
Code: 41P0018SGL – 5131280530
Engine power: 2 Hp / 1.5 kW
Maximum pressure: 10 bar Intake
air: 215 l / min
Max rpm: 1375 / min
Final chiller: NO
Intermediate chiller: NO
Air conveyor: NO
Forced ventilation: Yes
Pre-rhodium-plated cast iron cylinder: Yes
Vacuum start valve: NO