FINI can boast one of the most complete ranges in the lubricated piston reciprocating compressor sector. Among the various types, they are characterized by the following characteristics:
• Cylinder head system with large fins for excellent heat dissipation;
• crankshaft in nodular cast iron carefully balanced for better stability;
• stainless steel valves with high air passages;
• ventilation conveyor;
• flywheel with high concentrated flow air flow;
• high performance suction filter equipped with labyrinth to decrease the sound level.
The FINI pumping units are categorized, like all of them, based on the structure, size and electrical power necessary for the motor to make it work correctly:
• Single stage, with powers from 1.1 to 4 kW;
• Two stage, with powers from 3 to 7.5 kW;
• Two-stage V-shaped, with powers from 4 to 15 kW.
The BK120 pumping unit is the last two-stage FINI pumping unit with a single cylinder for belt drive; it must be associated with an engine of not less than 10 horsepower (HP).
Code: BT0000A – 5131900100
Engine power: 10 Hp / 7.5 kW
Maximum pressure: 10 bar Intake
air: 1080 l / min
Max rpm: 1100 rpm
Final chiller: Yes
Intermediate chiller: Yes
Air conveyor: Yes
Forced ventilation: Yes
Pre-rhodium-plated cast iron cylinder: Yes No- load