Rotary Screw Vacuum Packages
Series: ASV, BSV, CSV
Capacity: 4.75 to 15.7 m³/min
at 700 mbar(a)
Motor power: 7.5 to 30 kW
Max. vacuum: 10 mbar(abs), 99
Rotary screw vacuum packages can achieve up to 99% vacuum (so-called "low vacuum"). Some examples of applications are dust suction, packaging, inspection instruments, bottle and tube filling, drying, degassing and filtration. KAESER vacuum packages feature a specially developed and highly efficient vacuum block and, in common with KAESER screw compressors, are fitted with the new SIGMA, industrial-computer-based controller.
- Super-economic operation thanks to the energy-saving SIGMA PROFILE and premium efficiency drive motor.
- Computer-based SIGMA CONTROL as standard.
- Reliable V-belt drive with automatic tensioning.
- Fluid pump flanged directly to the airend for security of operation.
- Soundproofing and vibration isolation fitted as standard for quiet and smooth running.
- Standard equipment including filter mats on the cooling air inlet to keep the interior of the package clean.